2021 Bantam 2A State Tournament
March 5th - 7th 2021
Click here to purchase state tournament merchandise.
Congratulations! and welcome to the WAHA Bantam 2A State Hockey Championships hosted by Onalaska/Holmen Tornado Youth Hockey Association. We look forward to making the weekend a safe and fun for everyone involved.
To make check in go as easily as possible, remember to bring:
- Official USA Hockey Roster
- Age Certifications
- Coaches Credentials
- Waivers if you need them
- Roster Stickers (at least 12)
- Any player or coach without the proper documentation will not be able to participate. (P. 99 & 103 WAHA Guidebook). Please review all your documents and be sure to bring them. Violation will result in game forfeiture.
- We will not have state tournament merchandise available onsite. Please visit https://nwd.ink/s/waha-state-hockey/ to order merchandise.
- If you have any questions you can contact Randi Santos at
or (608) 779-9632.
- Congratulations again for making it to the state tournament, and GOOD LUCK!
- For the safety of players, coaches and spectators and for purposes of contract tracing Tornado Youth Hockey requires all spectators to register for every game they will be attending at the Onalaska Omni Center. Please click the link below to be taken to the event registration and COVID-19 waiver form.
- USA Hockey/WAHA playing rules shall be used.
- Periods will consist of 3- 15 minute periods (Running time whenever a team has a 6 goal lead)
- Each game will have a 5 minute warm-up time prior to the start of the game and a 3 minute rest between periods.
- If the ice is being resurfaced during the game, a 12 minute intermission will be used.
- Ice Resurfacing will occur after every 2 periods
- Penalties will consist of 2 minutes (minor), 5 minutes (major), and 10 minutes (misconduct)
- Any player who receives five (5) penalties in the same game shall be assessed a game misconduct penalty.
- Overtime will be set at 8 minutes (P. 49 WAHA Guidebook) Games ending in a tie after regulation play shall continue, with sudden victory overtime until a winner is determined.
- All teams should be ready to go on the ice 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game time
- Teams will have a maximum of twenty players on the roster.
- Tournament Protests: See page 52-53 of the WAHA Guidebook paragraph 28.
This hockey season, we have partnered with these incredible hotels, our Preferred Lodging Sponsors! These locations are committed to our Tornado Youth Hockey program and will offer teams the best rates and a great place to stay! Please support those businesses who are supporting our organization by choosing one of our Preferred Lodging Sponsors listed below when attending our tournaments. Make sure to let the hotel know you are in town for a TYH hockey tournament when making your reservation!
Please consider supporting our tournament sponsor while you're in town. Features is a sports bar in West Salem with a full service bar, restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and bowling alley. Click the image below to see their tournament special.