TYH is (almost) paperless! TYH player registration starts online. After completing the online registration process, there are documents to print and sign. Also, to avoid electronic processing fees and save the organization money, all fees are paid by check and delivered to the TYH Registrar.
To begin your online registration, click the button below. If you are new to TYH, you will have to create an account, if you are a returning family you will login to your existing account. If you have forgotten your password, use the "forgot password" link on the login page.
We will continue accepting registration for all players, all levels, returning and new, through September (we encourage you to register as soon as possible).
Read our 2017-2018 registration guide, register, then contact to complete your paperwork.
If you’re looking for our Learn To Skate program information, visit http://tornadoyouthhockey.org/learn-skate/.
Listed below is all the information you need for registration. Please print, complete sign and return to the TYH Registrar. To avoid a late fee, registration should be received by August 31. Include the following:
1. Financial Commitment Form: complete and sign.
2. Registration Form: complete all information on this form.
3. USA Hockey Consent to Treat: complete and sign.
4. Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct: read.
5. Service Hour Explanation Letter: read.
6. TYH Anti-Bullying and Locker Room Policies: read.
7. Parent-Athlete Concussion Fact Sheet: read, sign and date the WAHA Parent-Athlete Concussion Acknowledgement form.
8. USA Hockey Confirmation: when you register with USA Hockey on-line, print the Confirmation page that includes a bar code. Bring it to registration or mail it with your registration materials.
9. Calendar Fundraising check (see below for details).
Fundraising: Again, this year TYH will require each family to participate in the distribution and sales of a calendar raffle. Returning families will be required to sell or buyout ten (10) calendars at $20 per calendar. New families to TYH will be required to sell or buy five (5) (Mite LTS is exempt). A post-dated check (Dec 15) for the value of the calendars is required at registration. Calendars will be distributed at that time. If you sell your calendars, you may bring the ticket stubs and money collected to your team manager in return for your deposit check by Dec 15th. Any family that has not turned in their stubs and money by this date will have their deposit check cashed and any NSF checks returned to the Association will result in an additional $50 charge to the family to cover the charges incurred by the Association.
Questions about this required fundraiser can be directed to the TYH Fundraising Rep.